Monday, February 25, 2008

Owen's 1st Hospital Visit

We spent 2 nights at Children's Hospital on Valentine's weekend. Owen had a fever a couple days, so we brought him to his clinic and they sent him and Daddy to the hospital for low oxygen levels due to a respitory virus. He was monitored for 2 days and sent home with a good report. It was not an experience that we ever want to go through again. Now, Owen is happy and healthy.

This steel cage won't stop me from playing.







That's right, I can still drink my bottle with this funny thing coming out of my nose.







My big sister came to visit me AND she go to take me for a wagon ride. WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!










My favorite book (Hello Bee, Hello Me) kept my spirits up.







Wait a second, who is actually the one that is sick here.

No comments: